Get the narrative transformation from the Surgical Odyssey of obesity management in Dubai. Obesity nowadays is a very serious issue, Let’s embark on a journey together for a exploring the surgical and non-surgical techniques for slimmer transformation in Dubai. We welcome you to the captivating world that is beyond weight. Book us now at Tajmeels Clinic to balance your obesity
What is Obesity:
A person with a body mass index of more than 30 is considered obese, obesity is known as a medical condition that is complex and multifactorial in people who have excessive fat in their bodies and that fat is becoming a problem for people. The reason for obesity can be due to genetic, behavioral, and environmental factors.
Causes of obesity:
Obesity can be caused by many factors, some of which are mentioned below:
- Less physical activity: obesity can be caused by a lack of physical activity. less physical activity means more weight
- Unhealthy diet: eating unhealthy food can also lead to obesity, to avoid obesity, one must always eat healthy foods like vegetables and fruits.
- Medical condition: the medical condition also causes obesity by increasing the weight of a person
- Some psychological factors: emotional factors such as depression or stress can also lead to obesity
Problems due to obesity :
Obesity creates many problems for people, some health problems are explained below:
- Type 2 diabetes: Due to obesity, people can get the type 2 diabetes
- Cardiovascular disease: obesity can lead to cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack,
- Problems in joints: obesity can cause joint problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Respiratory issues: obesity can affect the system of respiration such as it can lead to sleep apnea.
- Cancers: obesity can also lead to cancers.
Prevention from obesity:
managing obesity by changing lifestyle including maintaining a healthy diet and doing more physical activities can get result in the prevention of obesity. In most of cases weight loss surgeries such as bariatric surgery is recommended when the obesity is severe and causes many health risks
The following are the benefits of this procedure:
- Weight reduction
- Improvement in quality of life
- It has the positive impact on the mind
- Chances of more fertility
- Enhances confidence
- Improves the digestive system
The following are the perfect candidates:
- Anyone with a body mass index of more than 30
- People with medical issues due to obesity
- Anyone who has a strong system of support
- People with realistic expectations
The pre-care instructions are as follows:
- Drink more water
- Eat healthy food
- Wear loose fit clothes
- Do not smoke
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Eat less
- Eat more vegetables
- Eat fruits daily
Weight loss surgery:
The surgery done for weight loss purposes is known as bariatric surgery, this surgery helps to deal with severe obesity problems by reducing weight and changing the digestive system. these surgeries are recommended after the duet and exercise fail to reduce the weight.
Types of weight loss surgery:
The following are the types of surgeries used for weight loss purposes:
Gastric bypass surgery:
This surgery is done by making a small pouch in the stomach which restricts the intake of extra food that results in the reduction of nutrient absorption.
This surgery is used to remove the stomach portion by creating a tiny tube near the stomach. This surgery helps restrict the food amount in the stomach
Adjustable gastric banding:
In this surgery, the doctor places a band near the stomach’s upper portion and creates tiny pouches to manage the control of food in the stomach.
The following are the post-care instructions:
- Maintain healthy lifestyle
- Exercise daily
- Drink more water to keep your body hydrated
- Take supplements rich in vitamins and mineral
Book an Appointment to get a healthier and slimmer you!
Book us now at Tajmeels Clinic to get the extra weight reduced. our doctors are experts in performing weight loss surgeries. they make their patient feel comfortable during the surgery.