The best way to get admission to a CBSE school in Dubai is to look for the right opportunity. Many schools offer good education, so it is crucial to find the best one that best suits your needs. CBSE schools in Dubai are known for their quality education, which is why many parents prefer sending their children to these schools.
These schools’ curriculum helps the children grow and develop in all aspects. These schools also have good infrastructure and facilities that help the children learn and grow in a healthy environment. CBSE school fees in Dubai differ from school to school, but the overall admission process remains standard.
The admission process for CBSE schools in Dubai generally begins in October/November every year for the upcoming academic year. The Dubai Education Authority (DEA) manages the admission process. Primary school fees in Dubai can vary depending on the type of school and the curriculum followed. However, some general steps are common for most schools.
The admission process begins with an online enrollment. There is a non-refundable registration deposit of 10% of the tuition fees that are charged at the time of admission and will be deducted from the total tuition fees for the academic year. Additionally, an AED 500 + VAT application fee will be required to cover the assessment process.
The age guidelines for schools in Dubai vary depending on the school type and the curriculum followed. However, for KG1 admission, applicants must be three years old as of December 31st of the year of entry. Most schools in Dubai follow the age guidelines set by the CBSE education program. The CBSE program is open to students aged 3-17, and the curriculum is divided into different levels.
Overall, the CBSE education program in Dubai aims to provide students with a well-rounded education that prepares them for success in their academic and personal lives.
Documents to be Submitted
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the application form:
- Child’s birth certificate
- UAE residence visa
The documents required for the admissions process vary depending on the type of school and the curriculum followed. However, most schools follow a general process after obtaining the documents.
- The first step is to submit an application form, which can be done online or in person. Once the form is received, the school will contact the applicant to schedule an interview.
- During the interview, the applicant will be asked about their educational background, reasons for wanting to study in Dubai, and future plans. The applicant will also be asked to take a placement test to determine their English proficiency level.
- After completing the interview and placement test, the school will decide whether to offer the applicant a spot in the program.
The medical guidelines for schools in Dubai vary depending on the school type and the curriculum followed. However, some general medical procedures are required for most schools.
- All students enrolling in a school in Dubai must have a valid UAE residence visa. In addition, all students must have a sound health card, which can be obtained from the Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
- All students must also have a valid vaccination card, which must be up to date with all the required vaccinations. The required vaccinations vary depending on the student’s age and country of origin.
- Finally, all students must have a valid Emirates ID, which can be obtained from the Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA).
Moreover, CBSE schools in Dubai look for students who have good grades and are well-behaved. They also look for students who are active in extracurricular activities. CBSE school in Dubai is a great place to seek admission as the teachers are experienced, and the curriculum is excellent. The schools also offer many extracurricular activities in which children can participate.